Position: Admin/ Logistics Assistant
Location: Iraq – Erbil
Reports to: Admin and logistics Sr. Officer.
Under the direct supervision of the WoS Senior Operations Manager and Erbil based Admin and Logistics officer, the Admin/ logistics Assistant will provide support in executing the support functions (Admin, procurement and supply chain) RI mission, Admin/ logistics assistant will act as the point of contact for all employees (national & Internationals), providing administrative and logistical support and managing their queries. Main duties include government liaison, managing import/export approvals with the relent government authorities, managing office Assets and stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. Asset report, expenses and office budgets)
All Relief International members (staff, volunteers and interns) are committed to the RI policies such as, RI Code of Conduct, Child Protection Policy, Reporting Conflict of Interest, Reporting Misconduct, Reporting Sexual Exploitation and Abuse. All new comers are expected to adhere to all these policies.”
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes and directs visitor by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions, and make sure to send RI welcome packages for visiting staff staff or visitors, ensure visit arrangement are in place.
- Follow up on hotel bookings for WoS visitors in coordination with WOS country team
- Maintain efficient airport pick up and drop off arrangements for staff/visitors.
- Manage staff Visas, work permits, residence permit for WoS staff when needed.
- Maintain Petty Cash for small purchases mainly related to office maintenance, service fees, meeting arrangements etc.
- Coordinating premises and buildings and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, Make sure security equipment are available and in good condition for use. and following up the lease contracts.
- Act as a focal point for any SMT staff international movement between and make sure to update Erbil Guesthouse sheet as required.
- Any other duties as requested.
· Manage all required approvals for import and export of program supplies.
· Manage reception and transportation program and office supplies from suppliers to the project sites.
· Work closely with the WoS operations team on the field procurement mainly handled from Erbil and through international suppliers.
· Monitoring, tracking and maintaining office equipment. And inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
· Controlling and tracking the Assets, updating the Asset tracking sheet and following up the asset transaction and maintaining the assignment form for the staff and generate monthly reports.
- Supervise the fleet; following up with the vehicle movement to ensure all movement are comply with RI regulations, control the vehicle maintenance and fuel consumption and to ensure the update of the Log book as standards, follow up the vehicle rent contract.
- Maintain regular reports for the office supplies and fleet management. Prepare fuel consumption and maintenance report on monthly basis.
- Any other duties as requested
Qualifications and Requirements:
This position demands a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience and at least one.
- Previous experience in the NGO sector, especially in government liaison capacity.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, managerial and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills required, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues and partners.
- Excellent time management skills and resourcefulness with strong attention to detail.
- High level of creativity and coordination.
- Fluency in Kurdish and English is required.
- Fluency in Arabic will be an added advantage.
- Information and computer literacy (MS Office package).
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and operational independence. We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities. We value:
- Transparency and Accountability
- Agility and Innovation
HOW TO APPLY:
- In case you meet the requirements and that you are interested in the position,please send your CV in English in addition to three professional references to [email protected] before Feb 13, 2020 stating in the subject “ Admin/ Logistics Assistant “ All candidates must be eligible to work in Iraq/ Erbil”
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your e-mail & cover letter where (vacanciesiniraq.com) you saw this job posting.
Please note that the position may be filled before the deadline of submission of the applications