Duties and responsibilities
· Directly manage the local staff members employed in the administration office(s), this includes also capacity building and trainings;
· Revise and approve the expenditures as well as the cash and back reconciliation;
· Revise and approve the expenditures recording in the accountant system;
· Supervise the appropriate documents keeping;
· Draft the requested financial reports according with TdH and donors’ policies and requirements;
· Ensure the respect and application of TdH procedure and donors’ procedure;
· Support PMs with the budget planning and right use of financial resources. This include also on the job training/mentoring, monthly meetings, etc.
· Support the Country Representative in drafting the projects’ budgets;
· Supervise logistic department including daily activities, procurement process, suppliers’ contracts, etc.
· Support the PMs with the HR management process, in particular for the revision of contracts, payrolls, payments etc.
Bachelor degree in accountancy or similar fields. Different studies need to be compensate by enough experience in administrative roles;
- At least 2 years experience in similar positions for INGOs;
- Fluent in English, knowledge or Arabic and/or Italian is a strong asset;
- Previous experience with UN funded projects (in particular UNICEF and UNHCR) and ECHO funded projects;
- Very good knowledge of the main procedure and requirements for the main international donors;
- Previous experience in managing a local staff (including capacity building);
- Previous experience in Middle East is a strong asset.
· Assure that all the tools to monitor the expenditure, good property and similar are in place and applied;
· Support the country representative in planning and assure the economic coverage of the mission.
How to Apply
- Email your CV and 1 page cover letter to [email protected] by April 1, 2020
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & cover letter where (vacanciesiniraq.com) you saw this job posting.