Founded in 1933, the International Rescue Committee is a prominent international organization working in relief, rehabilitation, protection, post-conflict development, resettlement services and advocacy for those uprooted or affected by violent conflict and oppression.
- Scanning all IRC internal documents as requested by the supervisor.
- Filing and photocopying vouchers as requested.
- Perform other duties, as needed, or requested by the supervisor.
- Make sure all the payments for the previous months has been stamped by (PAID/POSTED).
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in the IRC Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
Notice to all Job Seekers
IRC implements an equal employment opportunity policy and our recruitment process is based on merit.
Applicants and/or successful interview candidates (both internal and external) are not required to pay any fees at any stage of the recruitment process.
If anyone asks you for any financial or non-financial favors to help you secure a job at IRC, kindly report to [email protected].
ملاحظة لكل الباحثين عن وظيفة
تعتمد لجنة الانقاذ الدولية سياسة فرص عمل متساوية وان عملية التوظيف لدينا تعتمد على الجدارة .
لايتوجب على المتقدمين لاي وظيفة او المؤهلين للمقابلات (سواء كانوا موظفيين حالين او متقدمين من خارج المنظمة) دفع اي مبلغ مالي خلال اي مرحلة من مراحل التوظيف.
اذا قام اي شخص بطلب اي خدمة مالية او غير مالية لقاء مساعدتكم في تأمين فرصة عمل داخل المنظمة ،يرجى الابلاغ عن ذلك الى [email protected]
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- University degree.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
- Additional qualities: ability to work within a team, multitask, ability to handle pressure well, ability to improvise, flexibility, cultural and environmental sensitivity.
How To Apply
- Qualified Candidates should submit their CV electronically to Iraq.[email protected] with indicating the title Finance Intern – Mousl in the subject of the email.
- Closing date: 22 – Jan – 2021
IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
- To help us with our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover letter where (vacanciesiniraq.com) you saw this job posting.