- Hits: 24 24
Tender Title: Framework Agreement for Medical Equipment
Tender No: LOC-INT-IRQ-04-2021
Tender Package Available from: 2021-03-14
Deadline for Offer Submission: 2021-03-28 at 16:00 (Iraqi Time)
INTERSOS is an international humanitarian organization on the front-line of emergencies, bringing assistance to victims of armed conflicts, natural disasters and extreme exclusion with particular attention to the protection of the most vulnerable people.
Since 1992 our humanitarian workers have been helping people affected by humanitarian crises: we provide first aid, food, shelter, medical assistance and basic goods. We ensure that basic needs, as education, access to clean water and health assistance, are met.
INTERSOS is looking for Medical supplier to apply for 2021 Framework agreement of Medical Equipment Attached tender Dossier #LOC-INT-IRQ-04-2021
interested companies can go through the attached tender dossier, read and understand tender details carefully, then fill and sign all forms and submit in ONE “sealed and stamped envelope” mentioning company name on it, PLUS a sealed box of offered items SAMPLES, labeled with company name, to the Intersos main office located in (Karez Qr. – Beside Chnar Resort, House No. 240-7-519, Ainkawa, Erbil)
Kindly take in consideration below points before submitting your offer:
A- Timeframe for tendering procedure as following:
- Last date on which clarifications are issued by the Contracting Authority on 21/03/2021 16:00pm
- Deadline for submission of tenders on 28/03/2021 16:00pm
- Tender opening session on 29/03/2021
B- instructions and notes:
- Total cost shall cover (items total cost plus transportation fees to final destination “Erbil”, with possibility of delivery to (Telafar, Baaj, Mosul, SAD, Sulaymaniyah), INTERSOS shall not pay for this fee (DAP)
- Supplier shall cover getting needed approvals for shipping items to destination, It is not INTERSOS responsibility to provide any Iraqi/KRI official documents for transportation (JCMC, JCC Nor NOC letter)
- This document is not considered as a contract ,thus it is not binding the organization with any legal commitment, this document is for commercial competition between bidders.
- Bids currency shall be in IQD & USD. ,
- Offere shall guarantee availability of quoted quantity for all items, no changes are acceptable during any stage after submitting your offer officially, equivalent items quality shall be equal to or better than agreed item
If any question/clarification is needed, please feel free to contact INTERSOS Supply officer by phone on contact attached to signature or via email (9:00am-4:00pm)
To help us with our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesiniraq.com) you saw this this tender/procurement notice