- Assist logistic Department in preparation of Internal Invoices, Payment order and Good receive note.
- Follow-up of orders with Suppliers.
- Follow-up of invoices: payment method.
- Assist Logistic Department in filling of Documents, copying Scanning and Uploading in Clouds.
- Scanning all financial documents and finalizing coversheets, filing all documentation, and taking responsibility for archives.
- Assisting in cash distributions/payments to suppliers and taking care of the Hawala paperwork.
- Double check of all supporting documents availability in the payment package. Also, reporting about any mistake or missing exists in vouchers
- Knowledge Management and Learning
- Shares knowledge and experience Actively works towards continuing personal learning and development in one or more practice areas, acts on learning plan and applies newly acquired skills
Leadership and Self-Management
- Focuses on result for the client and responds positively to feedback
- consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- remains calm, in control, and good humored even under pressure.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance and Logistics or relevant field is preferd
- Applicant must be resident of Erbil
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
- Previous experience with logistics and Procurement.
- Good English and Kurdish both written and spoken, Arabic is desired.
- Good communication skills
- Motivation, creativity, and ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a diverse team, managing stressful situations and results orientation
At the end of the internship, Administrative and Logistics Officer will provide full feedback on the job performed, and upon successful completion of the assigned duties, the Intern may request a letter of recommendation.
Intern also eligible for monthly stipend (discussed at the time of Final interview)
How To Apply
Qualified candidates may send their applications to the e-mail address [email protected]
The application must include a 1-page cover letter and a maximum 2-page CV.
The applications should be submitted the latest by 24 January 2021
As the subject of e-mail please insert exactly “Logistics and Procurement Intern”
Attachments must be named as following:
Last name of applicant_ name_ name of position_CV
Last name of applicant_ name_name of position_Cover letter
NOTICE: Due to the urgency of the position, CCR reserves the right of starting the interviews with selected candidates before the closing date.
Only applications labelled correctly will be accepted for consideration. Only candidates selected to the next round will receive response from the representative of CCR. The selection procedure may be changed or cancelled anytime.
Note: This TOR was established based on non-discriminatory principles in terms of sex, age, religion, ethnicity, race, and disability
- To help us with our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesiniraq.com) you saw this job posting.