The HALO Trust is a British charity which conducts clearance activity throughout the world to remove the threat of injury from mines and improvised explosive devices. Due to an expansion of an existing project in Anbar we are seeking an experienced Communications, Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant.
The M&E Assistant is responsible for the continuous support to the M&E Department both in administrative and operational activities to meet the requirements of the programme, will also serve as point of contact to produce written communications and to facilitate dissemination of case studies (digital media or reports) for the Location. The M&E Assistant will be required to work in Anbar, in the office and in the field. There will be travel required in the job, and the assistant will need to be flexible to meet the requirements of the Department and Programme.
- To work in collaboration with the Monitoring & Evaluation Officer in the process of Monitoring & Evaluation System’s configuration and development.
- To attend sessions in the field and collect data (such as gathering information from the beneficiaries, monitoring of operations, Post- Clearance Assessments, etc. ) in accordance with The HALO Trust M&E requirements and standards.
- Usage of the electronic data collection materials effectively, (i.e. smartphones, GPS, Tablets).
- To play a key role in the development and translation of Information Collection Tools, Survey Forms and Data Analysis.
- To produce videos and/or photographies to share stories that demonstrate the impact of HALO activities on a local and global level.
- To accurately report/translate feedback from beneficiaries.
- To participate as indicated, drawing up reports (Arabic and English language) and prepare presentations related to the M&E Projects and Department or stakeholders needs.
- Provide translation of informal and formal letters, documents, policies, invitations and other working documents as required.
- Assist with other administrative tasks as required.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Fluent English
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Have a hardworking and flexible approach
- Good organisational skills
- Knowledgeable and experienced producing high-quality photography and videos.
- Having a Driving license and experience is desirable
How To Apply
- Please send your application to [email protected]
Deadline for applications: Sunday 10th January 2021
- To help us with our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesiniraq.com) you saw this job posting.