BASIC PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Senior individual who is responsible for the oil production performance, operations, facilities, and HSE management.
- Delivery of production as per work plan and budget
- Delivery of drilling and work over activities as per work plan and budget
- Delivery of strong HSE record
- Demonstrable mentoring and development of national staff
- Continuous improvement of the operations with focus of Operating cost optimization.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- BSc Degree in Petroleum, Chemical Engineering or related engineering discipline.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Minimum 20 years of operations and well production experience, with demonstrated experience in critical supervisory roles.
- Demonstrable extensive working knowledge of:
- Process Facilities Optimization
- Well optimization, specifically with Artificial lift (ESP) installations
- Drilling and well management
- Finance and planning
- Contracting & Procurement
- Culturally sensitive and demonstrated supervisory skills within a multi-discipline multi-ethnic team.
- Plant start-up, steady state and optimization enhancement experience essential.
- Well pad design and layout for operations
- Operations in sour / high H2S oilfield environments.
- Drilling Operations, Well Servicing, work over and remediation
- Artificial lift operations experience, specifically with Electric Submersible Pumps.
- Extensive working knowledge of land based development and operations activities in a sour environment.
- Strong Subsurface and production operations working knowledge.
- Strong drilling and work over (rig and rig-less) knowledge.
- Culturally sensitive. Supervisory skills within a multi-discipline multi ethnic team.
- Mentoring skills – development of training programs.
- Cost control, forecasting and reporting.
- INTERNAL INTERACTIONS
- Field Management
- Production Dept.
- HSE Dept.
- Drilling Dept.
- Engineering Dept.
Apply for this job
To help us with our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover letter where (vacanciesiniraq.com) you saw this job posting.