Tender for the Rehabilitation of the Electrical Distribution Sector Building in Ramadi, Iraq.
- To acquire the full Tender documentation and for further information, please contact: [email protected]
- To help us with our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesiniraq.com) you saw this this tender/procurement notice
UNDP works in more than 170 countries to simultaneously reduce poverty and achieve sustainable development that leads to transformational change, and brings about real improvements in people’s lives. We promote an integrated approach to achieve sustainable development that tackles the connected issues of multidimensional poverty, inequality and exclusion, and sustainability, while enhancing knowledge, skills and production technologies to reduce risks and sustain development gains for both people and the planet. We help countries build their capacity to integrate environmental considerations into development plans and strategies, including through managing and sustainably using natural resources; ensuring that natural wealth is used to improve people’s lives; promoting economic recovery and livelihoods; and developing social inclusion policies and social protection for those in need, thus supporting the achievement of 2030 Agenda on Sustainable Development.
- Tender for the Supply of Furniture for 2 PHCs in Qayrawan – Sinjar District, Ninawa Governorate – Iraq.
- Tender for the Rehabilitation of Al-Obaidi General Hospital in Al-Qaim City – Anbar Governorate, Iraq.
- Tender for the Supply of Materials and Equipment for the Installation and Maintenance of Fibre-Optic Cable in Yathrib Sub-district, Balad District, Salah al Din Governorate.
- Tender for the Supply of Furniture for Engineering Department.
- Tender for the Rehabilitation of Al Quds School for Boys – Tel Qasab Complex – Qayrawan, Sinjar District, Ninawa Governorate.