Project Management Support
Project Planning: Maintaining a detailed overview of all planned related to support functions. Coordinate plans across large and decentralized teams.
Risk Management: Actively supporting risk management, including identification and logging of risks according to company standard operating procedures. Maintain a relevant contextual understanding of projects. Support Due Diligence and vetting procedures.
Financial Management: Support the financial administration of projects, including managing invoicing processes, expenses reconciliation and budget management and reporting.
Performs other duties when required and given by the line manager
- Review and verify that all payment requests of costs charged to a grant are budgeted, allocated and properly coded.
- Prepare monthly expenses table with high accuracy and cash forecast
- Review partners periodic financial reports to ensure consistency with budget and contractual agreement. Report any deviations and work with the partner to resolve identified discrepancies
- Ensure compliance to donor standards and CCR’s internal controls to safeguard donors and CCR’s internal resources.
- Ensure that the financial, administrative and documentation processes meet audit and donor requirements, and maintain key related documentation for grants/contracts, MOUs, Teaming Agreements, and other relevant documents for audit preparation.
- Ensuring that all procurement processes are in line with CCR’s Procurement manuals
- Ensure that all procurement specifics, CCR’s/donors’ rules and policies are followed
- Secure that all Tenders are submitted to relevant stakeholders within the deadlines
- Manage the procurement tracker and share it with the relevant stakeholders on regular basis
- Prepare inventory list and asset register and update it on regular basis
- Oversight of all purchase and service contract to ensure CCR’s interests are protected
- Optimize all logistics operations to increase cost effectiveness including setting up longer term supply contracts and Frame Agreements
- Issue and file CCR letters to Government, agencies or non-governmental agencies as required.
- Maintain JCC and JCMC letter for every month
- To support staff with ID cards
- To support expat and local staff with Asayish procedures and obligations
- To apply for Visa and residency for international staff for both Kurdistan and Iraq.
- Follow up with administrative tasks at the governmental offices both in KRI and GOI including registration, taxes…etc.
- Regular submission of access letters both for KRI and GOI.
- Update local authorities on HR updates in CCR’s mission in Iraq
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Minimum 2 years of Experience from working as a Finance and admin officer or similar role in a humanitarian/recovery context with NGOs
Knowledge of Finance, Administration, asset management, warehousing, fleet management and reporting
Good computer skills – MS Office & database.
Good control and supervisory skills
Good communication skills
Bachelor Degree from Business Administration or Finance, diploma or certification from other relevant field is required.
Managing resources to optimize results
Managing performance and development
Handling insecure environments
Empowering and building trust
Team player & working with people
Flexible and creative
Long term committed, honest & straightforward thinker.
- What we offer
- Competitive salary depending on candidate’s profile and performance.
- 21 days of vacations per year
- Opportunity to work on an interesting project with high technical requirements and gain valuable experience.
How To Apply
- Qualified candidates may send their applications to the e-mail address [email protected]
The application must include a 1-page cover letter and a maximum 2-page CV.
- To help us with our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesiniraq.com) you saw this job posting.
The applications should be submitted the latest by 18 April 2021.
As the subject of e-mail please insert exactly “ Project Support officer ”
Attachments must be named as following:
Last name of applicant_ name_ name of position_CV
Last name of applicant_ name_name of position_Cover letter
Only applications labelled correctly will be accepted for consideration. Only candidates selected to the next round will receive response from the representative of CCR. The selection procedure may be changed or cancelled anytime.