In order to use our Services, you are not REQUIRED to register with us and set up an account with your email address and a password (your “Account”).
You will not do any of the following bad things:
- violate any laws;
- be false or misleading;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm vacanciesiniraq.com or the interests or property of vacanciesiniraq.com users;
- impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of the vacanciesiniraq.com;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access vacanciesiniraq.com and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to vacanciesiniraq.com.
Abusing vacanciesiniraq.com Services
Please use the flagging system to tell us about any problems or offensive content so that together we can keep the Services site working properly. We may limit or terminate our Services, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps.
Fees and Services
Using vacanciesiniraq.com services is FREE for individuals. Posting jobs is also FREE for the companies and organizations.
vacanciesiniraq.com services contains stuff from us and others. You agree not to copy, modify, or distribute vacanciesiniraq.com services, our copyrights or trademarks. When you give us content, you are granting us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights to that content. If you believe that your rights have been violated, please notify vacanciesiniraq.com and we will investigate the matter. We reserve the right to remove content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms or the rights of any other party.
These terms and the other policies posted on vacanciesiniraq.com Services constitute the entire agreement between us and you, superseding any prior agreements. This agreement is governed by the laws of Iraq.