Beneficiary country(ies): Iraq
Published on: 14-Sep-2020
Deadline on: 15-Sep-2020 14:00 (GMT 3.00) Baghdad, Riyadh, Moscow, St. Petersburg
Dear Sir / Madam:
We kindly request you to submit your quotation regarding Rehabilitation of (8) Agricultural Water Wells in Ba’aj District-Ninawa Governorate as detailed in Annex 1 of this RFQ.
Documents uploaded in the system as part of your quotation must be free from any form of virus or corrupted contents, or the quotations shall be rejected.
It shall remain your responsibility to ensure that your quotation is submitted on or before the deadline indicated by UNDP in the e-Tendering system. Quotation must be submitted in the online e-Tendering system in the following link: https://etendering.partneragencies.org using your username and password.
Those companies who are not registered in the e-tendering portal are requested to use the following temporary username and password for registration:
Mandatory Site Visit Date and Time:
Date & Time
MONDAY 21,SEPTEMBER 2020
The project is in Baaj District- Ninawa Governorate, Coordinates: (36.079417,41.757083) and 7 different location as stated in the BOQ.
- Focal Person: Mahmood Tawfiq;
Email: [email protected] ; Phone: 07701888335
- Name of focal point for clarifications: Mr. Andrew Mambo, Procurement Analyst
Email: [email protected]
- The bidder/s is requested to confirm in their bids that they have visited and examined the above sites and its surroundings, and obtained for themselves, on their own responsibility, all information which may be necessary for preparing the tender/bid and entering into a contract.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesiniraq.com) you saw this tender/procurement notice.
- No hard copy or email submission will be accepted by UNDP. Please submit proposal submissions through the UNDP ATLAS E-Tendering system if you are interested in this procurement opportunity.