Save the Children believes every child deserves a future. In Iraq and around the world, we give children a healthy start in life, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. We do whatever it takes for children – every day and in times of crisis – transforming their lives and the future we share.
Save the Children International in Iraq is inviting submissions of tenders for a contract to provide the following products:
- Supplying Child protection equipment
Detailed technical specifications are included within the tender documents.
- If you are interested in submitting a bid, please contact the following address [email protected] to express your interest and request the tender documents. Tender documents will be sent to you by return.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesiniraq.com) you saw this tender/procurement notice.
It is recommended to request / collect the tender documents as soon as possible. Completed tender documents are due to be submitted by one of the following option:
Save the Children Office in the following locations in sealed envelopes:
- Save the Children Office, Kirkuk, Shoraw- Noor city.
- Save the Children office, Country Office, 100 M Road, Ekhlas Empire Center, 2nd Floor, Next to Arjaan Rotana Hotel.
Please put the ITT Reference number (Bid-Submission PR-IRQ-KRK-20200299) in the envelope when submitting tender documents.
- Completed tender documents are due to be submitted to Save the Children and mentioned email by 04/10/2020, not later than 4:30 p.m.