Dear Sir / Madam,
Save the Children invites your submission of a tender to provide goods/services in accordance with the conditions detailed in the attached documents. Save the Children intends to issue a contract for the following goods/services •supply, installation and transportation of water quality equipment for DoW Labourite’s in the Ninewa Governorate as attached BoQs.
Part 1: Tender Information
- Part 2: Conditions of Tendering
- Part 3: Terms and Conditions of Purchase (which will be signed by the successful Bidder)
- Part 4: Save the Children’s Child Safeguarding Policy
- Part 5: Save the Children’s Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Part 6: Save the Children’s Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery Policy
- Part 7: The IAPG Code of Conduct
Your tender response must be received in the following format:
- Full completion of the “Tender Response” document in order that you’re tender may be regarded as compliant. Those tenders returned not completed may be treated as void.
- One Original hard copy of bid to be submitted on headed paper.
- Bids to be submitted in a sealed envelope, addressed to Procurement Department at the below address. The envelope should indicate the ITT reference number, but have no other details relating to the bid.
- Your return tender must be received at the address below not later than 08th of Dec 2019(“the Closing Date”). Failure to meet the Closing Date may result in the tender being void. Returned bids must remain open for consideration for a period of not less than 60 days from the Closing Date. Save the Children is under no obligation to award the contract or to award it to the lowest bidder.
Iraq / Ninewa / Almohandiseen Setreet / Near Qasir Alsultan Hotel/
Should you require further information or clarification on the tender requirements, please contact in writing at the following address:
We look forward to receiving a tender from you and thank you for your interest in our account.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesiniraq.com) you saw tender/procurement notice.